Welcome.

Welcome to my first blog. It is being constructed for my ICS 691 course, which is an in depth look at Social Networking. I typically don't engage in this type of activity as I work, so it will be interesting learning about this stuff.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My First Post

Well, this is my first Posting. During this session I spent most of my time figuring out how many of the tools worked. I added gadgets and subtracted gadgets. Played with fonts and colors. I will continue playing with this site.

The course reading was very interesting. I had never heard of MUDs, MOO's or mashups. I have been using Wikipedia but am very interested in Citizenpedia, although I found it more combersome. The mashups are quite interesting, I would like to play with ORC, but that will probably have to wait.

Well, must go get the dishes done.

No comments:

Post a Comment